Fortified WHEAT Flour (WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Skimmed MILK Powder, Raising Agents (Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Glucona Delta Lactone)
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in BOLD
1. Place the contents of the sachet into a large bowl.
2. Add 10tbsps (150mls) of cold water and 2 medium eggs then whisk to a smooth, thick batter.
3. Lightly oil a medium non-stick frying pan with a 1/4 tsp of vegetable oil and heat until hot.
4. Add 2 tbsps (30mls) of batter into the frying pan for each pancake.
5. Cook for 1-2 minutes on a medium heat until golden brown on the underside.
Turn over then cook for a further 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
6. Transfer the cooked pancakes to a warmed plate and stack on top of each other until ready to enjoy with your favourite topping.
For Waffles... 1. Place the contents of the sachet into a large bowl. 2. Add 10tbsps (150mls) of cold water and 2 medium eggs then whisk to a smooth, thick batter. 3. Pour desired amount of batter into a lightly oiled hot waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's instructions.
|Per 100g (cooked)||One pancake (30.5g)|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||6.6g||2.0g|
|One pancake (30.5g)|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which sugars||2.0g|